November 6 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Two-day workshop being held on 6th & 7th November, 10am-12pm both days.
We will provide advice, guidance, and support around these key areas:
Keeping records – what types of records you should keep, for how long, and what are the most efficient and organised ways to store your documents
VAT – Revenue compliance requirements
Financial terminology – we’ll help you to understand key bookkeeping terms like bank reconciliation, accounts payable and accounts receivable
Understanding financial data – the importance of having accurate data so you can make good business decisions.
- Bookkeeping involves keeping track of your financial records, such as receipts, expenses, invoices, and bank statements in your business.
- From a practical perspective it involves:
- Data entry
Aged analysis & credit control
- Good bookkeeping can help to grow your business.
- But what is good bookkeeping?
Please contact Julie at email@example.com
- November 6
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Enterprise and Social Enterprise
- 01 473 2196
November 7 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm