Our Lifelong Learning Team provides and promotes free educational activities, including information and guidance; adult education classes such as Communiversity, Make-up workshops, digital literacy and mindfulness; in-school and out of school supports for young people; and programmes for families and early years.
Alphabet book - for adults
What is this book?
- A basic literacy course to help you become familiar with writing and reading
- 5 hours (1 hour each evening, over two weeks)
Who is the book for?
- People who are not so familiar with writing in the Latin-script alphabet (a,b,c)
Why use this book?
- It will help make life in Ireland a little bit easier
- Increase training and employment opportunities
- Increase your confidence in a friendly, supportive, small group
Click Alphabet Book to read ->