The Enterprise Team assists clients through the process of launching and sustaining their own busines witha range of 1:1 supports and self-employment / start your own business workshops.
The Social Enterprise Team supports social enterprises by providing them with raining and mentoring to help them flourish.
We offer networking opportunities and dissseminate information on key aaanational and relevant local events.
Our Enterprise Supports
Dublin South City Partnership Enterprise Team can help you through this process with a range of one-to-one supports and self-employment workshops covering everything from start your own business to marketing, taxation, guidance and mentoring. You can contact us independently, or you may be referred from INTREO. You are also entitled to receive support if you are under-employed and considering self-employment as an option.
We work with local people from Dublin 4, Dublin 6, Dublin 8 and Dublin 12 who would like to become self-employed and want to know the options and supports available.
Through our Start your own Business enterprise supports, we work with clients on a one to one basis to explore the opportunities of setting up your own business. The aim of the service is to offer support and practical business advice regarding the benefits of self-employment.
Some people may be eligible to retain some of their INTREO benefits when starting their own business. You must arrange a meeting with your local INTREO office and obtain a letter of suitability for Back to Work Enterprise Allowance (BTWEA) or Short-Term Enterprise Allowance (STEA)
- One to one meetings with an Enterprise Manager, offering guidance on how to progress your business idea, how and where to undertake research and how to refine and review your business ideas and business plans for commercial success.
- General advice in starting a business and tax registration as well as business information, advisory services, sign-posting to other enterprise supports that you are entitled to and on-going enterprise support.
- One-to-one information and advice to help you explore the option of self- employment and plan and the practicalities of establishing your business.
- Help to sign onto the Back to Work Enterprise Allowance – a DEASP scheme that lets you start a business and keep your social welfare payments.
- Assistance, support and referral to the Back to Work Enterprise Allowance (BTWEA) and the Short Term Enterprise Allowance (STEA), a DEASP scheme that lets you start a business and keep your social welfare payments.
- Support in preparing your BTWEA application forms, business plan and your submission for the BTWEA/STEA scheme.
- Regular self-employment/enterprise/accountancy/taxation Q&A Information Sessions.
- Access to start your own Business (SYOB) courses to help you explore the option of self-employment, and learn about the key elements needed to set up your own business with other micro-businesses and sole traders.
- Relevant and training options to meet the needs of your growing business including; Managing Your Business, Marketing, Sales, Financial Management, Strategy and Business Planning, Accounts, E-commerce, Networking and other workshops as required.
- Ongoing practical support and mentoring after you have set up your business, including workshops, seminars and peer support through the DSCP network.
- Assistance with accessing additional supports from local agencies and State resources
- Referrals to experienced external Mentors, Enterprise Supports and Training
- Guidance to the services most relevant to support the growth and development of your business.
- Pre-enterprise and post-enterprise support.
- Regular self-employment Information Sessions on the DSCP LinkedIn Page.
- Signposting on how to access grant and loan finance
- Access to a panel of voluntary business advisers
- Progression pathways for high-potential companies to the Local Enterprise Office and Enterprise Ireland.
- Promoting entrepreneurship education in the local community and building local awareness and knowledge of the enterprise ecosystems in Dublin 4, Dublin 6, Dublin 8 and Dublin 12.
Enterprise and Social Enterprise Events
To view all events we have coming up, please click this link: Enterprise and Social Enterprise Events